OMAHA, Neb. (Oct. 16, 2012)—Innovation Week officially began yesterday in the Durham Research Center Atrium.
Innovation Week comprises a series of events highlighting UNMC researchers who brought their innovations to the UNeMed office.
UNMC personnel that stopped by the kick off event were able to:
- Enjoy free drinks from the Jo-On-The-Go Espresso and Smoothie Bar;
- Enjoy samples from a variety of snacks;
- Grab a free t-shirt featuring this year’s new design; and
- Select from a variety of neat gifts like water bottles, phone holder, screen cleaners, sticky notes, pens, and more;
- Register for the iPad giveaway
Innovation Week continues today at 12:30 with a seminar by Dr. Gary Madsen, UNeMed’s own Entrepreneur-In-Residence, who will present “What is an EIR and how can he help you?” in the Durham Research Center Auditorium. Pizza will be provided while supplies last.